Sunday, June 17, 2012

Bday outfit

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Top: Forever21
Skirt: Romwe
Shoes: Daisy Street
Belt: Thrifted

My friends and I celebrated my birthday at Slater's 50/50 which is a restaurant known for there ginormous half mixture of beef and bacon patty burger. I'm normally not a fan of bacon but decided to ordered there infamous 3/4pound 50/50 burger anyway. Turned out to be unbearable for me as there were too many substance and the surface of the patty was slightly burnt. All in all, I had a great time enjoying the day with my closest friends.

8 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! :)
    Ah man, I love this skirt and how you've styled it. It's such a gorgeous color and hi-low cut!

    Enter to win a $40 gift voucher to Ministry of Retail!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this whole outfit it's just perfect. That belt is so so nice and I love the shoes :)

    Chloe x
    chloehford.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful. the outfit is gorgeous.
    X
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it, that skirt is awesome :) !

    http://vivalavida-fashion.blogspot.com :) want to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt looks gorgeous on you! Love the color, and love how you belted it :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! :)

    Beautiful outfit, I love the cut and colour of that skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful outfit, hope you enjoyed and had a happy birthday!

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THAT LOOK! SO FASHION!

    kisses
    fer
    http://www.scarfandmacarons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete