Friday, June 8, 2012

Reality Check

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Hat: Forever21
Dress: Free People
Boots: Thrifted

Graduation is approaching and I'm not sure if this is something that I am looking forward to. Life actually begins now where I'll be facing new challenges and unexpected shenanigans. To be honest, I actually enjoyed going to school never mind the group presentation and countless of poorly written essays I've submitted and college has given me opportunities to learn to express myself and to meet crazy but interesting oddballs. Speaking of which, life has'nt been kind to me because I am still unemployed. Its rather difficult getting a job or even landing an interview these troubling days. Just need to keep my mind focused on my career. On a positive note, I am grateful for receiving grants that fully covered all four years of college and not having to worry about student loans. So long, UCR.

No comments:

Post a Comment