Monday, June 18, 2012

UCR Cycling

550447_3589317324958_1651659753_n

Photo by Vince Pham

I'm not so sure why my cycling team is doing the silly prom pose, but this will probably be the last time we will ever do that ridiculous pose together. A few members of the team graduated this past week and some of us are going separate ways to pursue a higher education or career, so it only made sense that we all reunite once again to do a team photo shoot. Since I don't own the newest edition of this year's jersey and bib, I had to borrow one of my fellow teammate's kit. And as you can tell, the jersey looks a tad loose on me and the squiggly line on the sleeve looks pretty prominent. Well, I hope I can make it to some of the team rides when I have the chance.
I miss riding with these guys already.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. suuuch a cool picture!! love it! would you like to follow each other dear?

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just fell in love with your blog! I love your style, you really know how to put things together. You have great sense of style :)

    justthelooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a great pic :)

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete