Thursday, June 21, 2012

Let the wind carry me

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Dress: Topshop
Wedges: H&M
Headband: H&M

Many people ask me what kind of style I have? To be honest, I dont really have one. Im not one to settle for a particular look because I feel the need to switch things up, break everything apart and experiment whatever is being thrown at me. Some label me as a hipster because I wear vintage/trendy clothing + riding a fixed bike, which I take no offense in since they probably don't know me that well. Others say Im a fashionista and I just take it as compliment.

Most days, I dress casually with just tees and denim shorts because of my bike commute to school, but to spice up my mundane life, I like to dress up a bit. If I could, I would glam it to school but itd be difficult to manage because you'll never know when you'll derp it until you realize your skirt is caught in between the spokes or the chain. I have biked with dresses before and arrived safely to classes, but it made me feel self-conscious. I always worry about the length being too short that could potentially expose the secret areas. Im sure some gals would know but I tend to forget, to all the ladies out there who bike with skirts or dresses, itd be ideal to wear shorts underneath. Just throwing it out there :)

Anyways, in this particular occasion, my pin up girl look is completed by a blue wire headband and a floral cutout sundress. What's your style or your go-to outfit?

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress :) I really like the headband too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dress, you look lovely! I don't think I have a particular style either, it's so difficult to pinpoint because sometimes I feel like dressing really girly and others I want to dress a bit more grungy. I usually wear a bodycon skirt underneath dresses anyway just in case they blow up in the wind or something! It's so difficult being a girl hehe :)

    Chloe x
    chloehford.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit. Love the jumping shot.

    Christie

    Enter my Blog Birthday Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love your dress and that bow headband looks fantastic on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the details on your dress!! this is one of the few times i've seen a girl wearing denim headbands...it looks great on you :D also, the pictures with your friends are too cute! if you like my blog too, do you want to follow each other? xoxo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear! Nice post :)
    There's a GIVEAWAY WITH CHANEL on my blog:

    http://www.acupofashion.com/2012/06/chanel-giveaway.html

    I'm waiting for you!! :)
    PS: Follow me on Instragram >> @LarissaGuerrini

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are cute outfits. You all look pretty with it!:)

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG:http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome! :):)
    i think it's nice not to have ONE style, but to have variation! that's cool :D
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is nothing quite like a white dress is there !!!
    Nice blog !!!

    You look really cute in this post !! I think the hair piece works so well with it aswell!!!

    www.apricotaccent.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your white dress, looks great on you!
    I'm your new follower
    maddie x

    www.littleblackbeau.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i believe it is best to try out different styles so not to limit yourself :) and you all look really good there!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete