Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Henry!

Photobucket

You and I both know that you're not one for grand gestures, but rather particular about the food we eat, so  here we are, celebrating your magical birthday at The Boiling Crab at last. Nothing magnificent, just how you like it - enjoying every special moment with some of your closest friends and drinking spiked coke and beer ;p
I've pretty much wrote you the same thing  over and over again for the last 4 birthday cards, so I thought I'd tweek a little and send this message both digitally and in a hard copy. I like how simple you are, but at the same time unmasking different layers of distinctive personalities during the most vulnerable and happiest times of our lives. That is how I know that you are always true to yourself and that's a trait that most people dont have which is why love that part of you. I appreciate the times when you're there for me and I'm thankful for your support as well as bringing out the positivity in life. Thank you for being an awesome boyfriend and a fantastic friend. Happy Birthday Henry!

2007
Photobucket
2008
Photobucket
2009
Photobucket
2010
Photobucket
2011
Photobucket
Present-Still Going Strong
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment