Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pansy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All photos taken by Henry Gabon

Since I dont have class on Thursdays, I decided to go on a grub trip to LA. Went to Phillippe last week and randomly strolled across some streets in LA that lead me and my boyfriend down to a small hidden alleyway. I don't recall the exact location but it was somewhere near Little Tokyo where the alley had various vendors selling vintage handmade bits and bobs. I'm trying to make my Thursdays a weekly adventure.

4 comments:

  1. Really love the print on your blouse... the colour is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shirt!

    check out www.lasourcedujour.com.au
    essential source for australian style.

    ReplyDelete