Saturday, March 31, 2012

Blogger's Wardrobe

I came across a blog post featuring Blogger's Wardrobe on http://ivy-pinkspider.blogspot.com, one of many blogs that has become my favorite daily read. Unlike any other conventional fashion eCommerce and web lookbook, Blogger's Wardrobe is a community that empowers each blogger's and designer's creativity through the ever-expanding world of blogging and expression of individualism. It is a space that connects every blogger to share a common ground of fashion and I would love the opportunity to be part of this network. Blogger's Wardrobe showcases unique brands including Björn Axén, Gestuz, Guðrun & Guðrun, Heart of Lovikka, JohannaN, and many more. The brand that tickles my fancy is JohannaN, a quaintly whimsical  jewelry shop where every bits and pieces are crafted with high quality metal.What I love the most about her design is her eco-conscious mindset in developing sustainable products and the intriguing craftsmanship inspired by Nordic culture.
http://johanna-n.com/product/6/201/Armband/KUGG_IX

When I saw this piece composed of various cogs, I immediately identified myself as an avid cyclist who is ready for any adventure while indulging every scenic route. I can imagine myself wearing this cuff constantly; it's beautifully crafted and I can't get enough of all of her cog collection.



2011
Photobucket
2010
This was a submission entry of my photo in a bike photography competition 2 years ago. Sadly, I didn't win, but I've been training harder ever since. :)
http://www.candycranks.com/archives/11595
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great pics..

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures, you are so pretty!

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete