Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Sandal & Cake

I bought a strappy sandal from Topshop couple weeks ago and I thought that the bright turquoise color was perfect for summer time :) Also, I snapped a photo of my mom's handmade birthday cake :) enjoy!

Topshop Sandal

Photobucket

Strawberry Cake

Photobucket


Went to a cycling criterium to show support for the UCR cycling team! (Keep in mind that this blog is about fashion, makeup and my love for cycling as well, hence my blog name, fashion cycle :] anyways, its bits and pieces of my life shown through this blog )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





2 comments:

  1. The shoes are great and the cake looks SO GOOD. Did you make it? recipe?!?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I do not know how to cook or bake, my mom actually made it for her friends bday haha

    ReplyDelete