Saturday, July 16, 2011

happy birthday!

So apparently, my friends and I thought that it was Daniel's birthday yesterday so we threw him a little bbq party 2 days ago and realized it was the wrong date. = =sheesh, we're horrible friends who couldnt even remember our buddy's birthday:( But just wanted to congratulate him on his 22nd birthday TODAY! woohoo! We went to a local restaurant called The Salted Pig that is known for their beer selection and celebrated his birthday there. I ordered a German noodle dish and wasn't sure what ingredients were in the dish but gave it a try anyways. Not sure why, but I felt like I was eating a poor man's dish filled with crunchy bacon bits and some gnocchi-type of pasta. The dish was a little hard to work with mainly because it just had too many hard bacon that was difficult to chew on. Even though I'm not much of drinker but overall, I think I'd come here to drink but not for food.

Happy Birthday to the Man of the Hour!
Daniel-sitting like a boss

Photobucket

Roomie Love
Photobucket

Shadow- Cycling Mascot
Photobucket
wuhh? Did I hear something?

Photobucket

...and that was what i wore yesterday, nothing fancy.
Cardigan - forever21
Top - urban outfitters
Jeans - People's Liberation
Sandal - Topshop

15 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style, this is so pretty!
    Follow each other?
    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I love this blog! It's so cute and cosy!! How do you get your hair wavy like that?? I love it :) xx

    http://sipping-green-tea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. Who's the creep in the middle of the second picture? I have so many friends like that.

    And I love your outfit :P So simple but cute.

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. @sippinggreentea-i used a 3/4" curling iron and combed my hair with a padding brush

    @castle fashion - the guy in the middle is my boyfriend haha. he tends to do that alot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit! <3 Your top is gorgeous! And I love your hair!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfit
    really cute
    love the top with the cardigan
    cute casual comfortable

    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/
    http://eleven23shop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute casual outfit! and the dog is adorableeee

    couturelust.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww cute - I sometimes forget friends birthdays and it usually becomes super awkward lol
    Love your outfit too, super sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look very beautiful!

    x
    http://tessa-kit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so pretty! xx opinionslave
    / twitter: @opinionslave

    ReplyDelete
  12. At least you threw him a little something and didn't forget completely! I'm sure he was cool with it! Your outfit is lovely, adore your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable, love your sandals




    LA

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy bday to the friend :D
    and you look so cute *_*
    cute blog! i'm following you by google friends box hope you'll do the same ONLY if' you'll like mine!
    sweet italian kisses

    Syriously in Fashion
    Kandee Shoes GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like fun, hope he had an awesome birthday. You look cute as usual, and the dog is so sweet! x

    The Internet Garbage

    ReplyDelete