Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Brown Goodness



I have an obsession with anything that's brown leather, especially boots. I actually own a honey brown leather bike saddle, a pair of toe straps, and a faux leather handlebar wraps on my bike...yes there are alotta brown action going on but I just love my browns. Visited topshop.com yesterday and came across all these nice lookin boots that are more than $100 but nevertheless the simple detailings are so appealing and I know these are perfect for matching with any types of outfit. The top grain leather gives these boots a modern edge with a classic look and I think it's great to pair them up for any time of the season .

ADMIRAL Off White Cross Strap Ankle Boots

These pictures were taken about a month or a few months ago.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Love your blog. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice outfit! And btw I love your face - it's really beautiful! nice shots.'d you like to follow each other? I'd love to.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! :D And wow, you've got such a nice bike, Brooks saddle, right? Haha I don't know too too much about bikes, but I love riding mine around the city and my boyfriend is a bike fanatic so, haha. Is that a single speed or fixed by any chance?

    Cecilia
    mew mew

    ReplyDelete
  4. at mew mew - yep its a brooks :) i love the brown classy look. i ride a fixed for about 2 years now and i love riding it everywhere :) what bike do you have?

    ReplyDelete